Manchester Staff are currently searching for an Office Administrator to be based in Manchester. This is a full time permanent position.
Our client is a well-established, Leading construction specialist and this is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal Office Administrator will be highly organised and be keen to develop and progress. This is a full time permanent position.
Skills and experience:
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Confident and outgoing individual
- Order materials to jobs
- Order stationary
- Organise meetings
- Book employee accommodation
- Deal with correspondence, complaints and queries
- preparing letters, presentations and reports
- Ensure h&s policies are up to date
- Previous experience within construction is desirable but not essential
- Competitive salary of £18,000 -£22,000
- Paid Lunch
- Pension scheme