Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Paid Media Manager to be based in our client’s offices in the centre of Manchester. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is an industry leading, multi award winning Marketing Agency with an array of household name fashion and sport clients. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, to progress their career and develop their skillset.
In this role you will be responsible for delivering results across paid search, shopping and paid social campaigns across a range of portfolios. This is a full-time permanent position.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Experience in a Paid Media focused role, either at an agency or in house.
- Paid search, shopping and paid social experience required.
- Able to utilise Google and Bing Ads.
- Strong knowledge of Paid Search, Shopping, Display, and Remarketing.
- Well versed in Google Analytics.
- Well versed across Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Excellent communicator both internal and external when required.
- Budget Management.
- Flexible working hours.
- Company Bonus twice a year
- Option to work remotely for 3 days a week.
- Regular team nights out, lunches and activities.
- Wellness and fitness programmes.
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays’ and long service holiday bonuses.
- Personal development budget.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.