Manchester Staff are working with a leading digital agency based in Leeds who are looking to add a Paid Media Manager to their team. The role can be fully remote however you may be required to attend the office for important meetings etc from time to time.
The Paid Media Manager will be responsible for planning, monitoring and delivery of paid media activity for the agency’s key clients.
– Story tell clients the value of investing in paid media activity to reach their overall objectives.
– Define client’s roadmaps and offer a simplified pathway to achieving their objectives.
– Monthly debriefs with the senior team.
– Optimising campaigns to set budgets and targets.
– Manage both Prospecting and Retargeting Campaign initiatives.
– Creation of client-facing and internal reports and adding commentary and insights.
– Training & mentoring of junior staff within the team.
– Competitor analysis
– 3 years’ experience working in a paid search environment.
– Previous experience managing large-scale, complex, results-driven projects with significant budgets.
– Knowledge of biddable media platforms such as Google Marketing Platform.
– A passion for all things digital.
– Flexibility to support the demands of the agency and their clients.
– Salary of £35,000 – £40,000
– Remote working
– Flexible working
– Enhanced holidays
– A clear career progression plan
– Quarterly benefits
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.