Paid Social Account Manager – Agency – Manchester
Manchester Staff are partnered with a fully integrated award winning B2B Marketing Agency who are looking to add a Paid Social Account Manager to their team. The role offers a mix of office and remote based working and is located in Manchester City Centre.
This is a fantastic time to join a well established, forward thinking agency and showcase your digital skills.
The ideal Paid Social Account Manager will be responsible for driving campaigns through social platforms, specifically Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin.
- Utilise tracking tools to accurately monitor campaign conversion
- Run paid campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Develop client campaigns and the commercial scope of their business
- Ensure outstanding campaign performance and high levels of client ROI
- Be responsible for budget management across client accounts
- Able to produce client facing reports, studies and presentations when required.
- Team player
- Proficient in Google Analytics
- Google Partner/Facebook Blueprint (desirable)
- Confident in presenting to clients
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
– Attractive salary of 28,000 – £30,000
– Flexible home working.
– Discount scheme.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.