Paid Social Executive – Manchester
Manchester Staff are working with an award winning Digital Marketing agency who are on the lookout for a Paid Social Executive. The role will initially be remote based with a view to having a mix of both remote and working from home once circumstances allows
This is an exciting time to join an established but very much growing agency. Throughout the pandemic they have been performing fantastic and have aggressive growth plans in place for 2021.
The ideal Paid Social Executive will be hands on and ideally have experience with ECommerce Clients.
-Taking ownership of key digital drivers including PPC, social media, and SEO
– Reporting and analysis across marketing channels
– Content creation across key digital marketing channels including Paid Search (Google AdWords) and Social Media (Paid and Organic)
– The ability to create a great customer journey and enjoy working as part of a team.
– Activating, optimising & retargeting paid ads
– Skilled with social PPC and campaign optimisation
– Managing cost per click, conversion rates and ensuring the best ROI of campaigns
– Google Analytics, Adwords and Google Shopping experience.
– SEO optimised content creation and marketing experience
-Previous ECommerce experience is desired but not essential.
– Attractive salary of £(£24,000 – £28,000).
– A clear career progression plan.
– Mix of Remote and WFH
– A fun, modern and ambitious working environment.
– Team incentives and nights out.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.