Paid Social Media Manager – Social Media Agency – Manchester
Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Paid Social Manager to be based in our clients modern, fast paced and vibrant offices in the centre of Manchester. Our client is a successful and growing Social Media agency. This is a full time permanent position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal Paid Social Manager will be very ambitious, have 3+ years’ experience in social media with a significant focus on paid social media as well as being keen to develop and progress their career.
- Create and implement paid social media strategy for new and existing clients
- Deliver creative and engaging social media campaigns
- Deliver engaging blog content
- Pitch development to existing clients on how they can improve strategy
- Ability to source and create dynamic social media posts
Skills & experience required:
- 3+ years’ experience in paid social media
- Previous managerial experience is essential
- Ability to research campaigns and provide detailed analytical reports
- Strong SEO background
- Solid Copywriting skills combined with engaging content
- Have the ability to work to deadlines and effectively manage time
- Experience using Facebook Ads and Instagram paid social
– Attractive salary of £35,000-40,000.
– A clear career progression plan.
– A fun, modern and ambitious working environment.
-Team incentives and nights out.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.