Paid Social Specialist – Agency – Manchester
Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Paid Social Specialist on behalf of an exciting, fast growing Marketing Agency based in Manchester.
This role will initially be remote based, returning to the office once Government guidelines allow. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, well established business who have huge growth plans within the next 12 – 18 months.
The ideal Paid Social Specialist will have a minimum of 2 – 3 years experience, preferably from an Agency background alongside exposure to E Commerce experience. (Not essential)
- Researching & creating targeted ads and write compelling ad text.
- Providing analysis and making recommendations to improve campaign performance;
- Utilise Search, Display and Shopper channels.
- Setting up paid social campaigns by conducting target audience research & writing relevant Paid Social ads.
- Perform keyword research to ensure campaigns are running at an optimal level.
- Creation of monthly reports for clients to analyse performance.
Skills and experience:
- Hands-on Paid experience.
- Experienced with one or more of Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Linkedin Ads, Instagram Ads, Snapchat Ads & Google Analytics.
- Exposure to E Commerce clients
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and ability to meet deadlines.
- Previous agency experience (desirable)
- Confident in liaising with clients face to face.
- £30,000 – £40,000 salary (Dependent on Experience).
- Manchester based Agency.
- Fun working environment.
- Commission Scheme
- Flexible Working
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.