This is an ideal role for a Qualified Paraplanner who is looking for a well established business, with a large client base, that are forward thinking and looking to develop in their staff. This business has strong retention of staff and are looking for someone who is keen to invest long term in to their business and career.
- Create and update client plans.
- Attending meetings with clients and Independent Financial Adviser.
- Formulating Technical reports and offering recommendations off the back of this.
- Act as a point of contact for filing and documentation.
- Prepare valuation reports.
- Complete research and analysis duties.
Skills & experience required:
- MUST hold a CII Level 4 Diploma.
- MUST have previous experience as a Paraplanner.
- Be organised and capable of managing own workload.
- Be confident in meeting clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Salary up to £45,000.
- Flexible working.
- A clear career progression plan.
- A fun, modern and ambitious working environment.
- Can be either Part time or Full time hours.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.