Part-Qualified Accountant – Manchester – Permanent
Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Part-Qualified Accountant for one of our clients based in Manchester. Our exclusive client is a well established, secure and growing company. This is a full time permanent position.
The ideal Part-Qualified Accountant will have 2 years’ minimum practice experience and be AAT or equivalent qualified and be working towards their ACA, ACCA or equivalent.
About the role:
- Liaising with clients via telephone and also face to face.
- Producing Year end accounts for limited companies with a T/O of between £600,000 to £5 million.
- Advise clients on accountancy practice and process.
- Host clients within your practice.
- Ownership of your own portfolio, that you will be working closely with.
- This role is a stepping stone to Senior Accountant, It is fully expected that you will be trained and developed in house to progress to this level.
About the candidate:
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Previous experience as a Part-Qualified Accountant (in practice).
- Experience working with limited company accounts (end to end).
- 2 years’ practice experience.
- AAT or equivalent Qualified.
- Working towards their ACA, ACCA or equivalent.
- Xero software (not essential).
- £25,000 – £30,000 salary.
- 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (31 Days total).
- Flexible working hours.
- Pension scheme.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.