Payroll Assistant – Handforth – Permanent
Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Payroll Assistant for one of our exclusive clients based in the Handforth area. Our client is a well established, secure and growing Accountancy practice. This is a full time permanent position.
This business is open to hearing from people with a range of experience and qualifications.
About the role:
- Processing invoices.
- Assisting in the 3 weekly pay runs.
- Chasing time sheets from employers and contractors.
- Issuing payslips.
- Reconciling payroll.
- Setting up contractors.
- Issuing documents.
About the candidate:
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Previous experience working with payroll.
- Keen to develop themselves.
- Experience in either a recruitment or accountancy setting(desirable).
- Ideally 1 years payroll experience or a Finance qualification.
- £17,000 to £20,000 salary.
- In house training and development.
- Clear progression plan.
- Onsite parking.
- Weekly and Monthly team events.
- Dress down Friday.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.