Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Personal Assistant / PA to be based in our client’s offices in Cheadle. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client are entrepreneurs who own and are responsible for several online, property and wellbeing businesses. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful team during an exciting period of growth and progress their career.
The ideal Personal Assistant / PA will provide support to 2 directors. This is a full-time permanent position.
Skills and experience required:
- 2+ Years’ experience in a Personal Assistant role.
- Able to answer the phone and direct calls.
- Able to manage direct mail and email boxes.
- Able to manage complex diaries and schedule and prioritise meetings accordingly.
- Able to set up direct debits with vendors and similar.
- Able to assist with AHOC duties in the office.
- Computer literate.
- £22-£24k Salary.
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, no weekends or late evenings.
- Parking on site.
- 20 days holidays plus Bank Holidays.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.