Manchester Staff are currently searching for a PPC Executive to be based in our client’s offices in Oldham. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is an industry leading Marketing Agency, and this is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal PPC Executive will be responsible for generating a tangible ROI and leads for clients. You will develop PPC campaign strategies from initial brief, implementation, optimisation and reporting across a range of Digital channels. This is a full-time permanent position.
Skills and experience:
- 1+ years’ experience as PPC / Paid Media Specialist.
- Working knowledge of Google AdWords and Analytics.
- Ability to analyse trends with recommendations for improvements.
- Competitor research and analysis.
- Keyword research.
- Able to write copy for Ads.
- Able to optimise campaigns.
- Experience working with financial service campaigns a bonus.
- 26-30k Salary (Dependant on experience).
- Flexible working from home 3 days per week.
- 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday – No weekends.
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 25 based on length of service.
- Opportunity for future share options.
- Opportunity for vast growth and progression for the ambitious Marketer.
- Parking on site.
- Company Pension.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.