Manchester Staff are currently searching for a PPC Manager to be based in our client’s offices in Manchester. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is a well-established, Digital Agency and this is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal PPC Manager will be very ambitious, have previous experience working in a similar role and be keen to develop and progress. This is a full-time permanent position.
Skills and experience:
- Advanced technical PPC knowledge and ability.
- Experience with Double Click.
- Be process orientated by identifying the problem and providing a solution.
- Experience of dealing with Google Partners.
- Detailed understanding of search engines and user experience
- Good analytical skills, with experience in web data analysis, e.g. Google Analytics
- Experience working for a marketing agency (desirable, not essential)
- Be able to delegate effectively ensuring deadlines are met within the required timeframe.
- Be great at man management and working as part of a team.
- Competitive salary 30k-40k + Bonus
- Workplace Pension scheme
- Team activities and nights out
- Fantastic opportunity for progression
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.