Manchester Staff are currently searching for a PPC/Paid Search Manager to be based in our clients modern, fast paced and vibrant offices in the centre of Manchester. Our client is an award winning Digital Marketing agency. This is a full time permanent position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal PPC/Paid Search Manager will be very ambitious, have four years experience within PPC/Paid Search as well as being keen to develop and progress.
- Line manage 1/2 members of the team providing clear direction in all matters relating to PPC
- Ensure campaigns are delivered to budget, on time and meet client objectives
- Devising and implementing PPC strategies for a host of different clients
- Attend and lead key client review meetings
- Involvement in new business strategy for future wins
- Prepare and deliver pitch presentations
Skills & experience required:
- Experience in PPC, search, display and remarketing
- Minimum four years’ experience working in a similar role, with a demonstrable track record of success on AdWords and Bing Ads
- Google Ads certifications
- Creating forecasts for performance and budget
- Experience of performance metric tolls like Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Double Click
- Google & Bing qualifications
- Ecommerce/Shopping experience is desirable
– Attractive salary of (£35,000 – £40,000)
– A clear career progression plan.
– A fun, modern and ambitious working environment.
– Free Breakfast every day.
-Team incentives and nights out.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.