PPC Specialist – Digital Agency – Manchester
Manchester Staff are currently searching for a PPC Specialist to be based in our clients modern, fast paced and vibrant offices in the centre of Manchester. Our client is an award winning Digital Marketing agency. This is a full time permanent position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal PPC Specialist will be very ambitious, have three years experience within PPC as well as being keen to develop and progress.
- Ensure campaigns are delivered to budget, on time and meet client objectives
- Prepare and deliver pitch presentations
- Able to manage medium-large client budgets (£100k+ p/m cumulatively across multiple clients)
- Creating, implementing and optimising complex paid search strategies
Skills & experience required:
- Experience in PPC, search, display and remarketing
- Minimum three years’ experience working in a similar role, with a demonstrable track record of success on AdWords and Bing Ads
- Google Ads certifications
- Creating forecasts for performance and budget
- Experience of managing b2b & b2c, ecommerce & lead-gen paid search campaigns
- Google & Bing qualifications
- Ecommerce/Shopping experience is desirable
– Attractive salary of £25,000-30,000.
– A clear career progression plan.
– A fun, modern and ambitious working environment.
– Free Breakfast every day.
-Team incentives and nights out.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.