Manchester Staff are working with an International Health and Wellness client who are looking to add a PPC Specialist to their team. The role is situated within their vibrant and dynamic offices situated in Manchester City Centre.
The ideal PPC Specialist will be a results focussed marketeer, have a minimum of 2 years experience and be skilled in setting up, running and optimising campaigns.
– Set up and run campaigns that drive traffic and engagement to the clients website.
– Provide bid management and optimisation to reduce PPC cost.
– Monitor, report and analyse all Paid activity, tracking the performance and identifying areas that can be improved.
– Oversee implementation of tags and tracking using analytical tools.
– Work with wider members of the marketing and design teams to identify & optimise online customer journey.
– Provide a highly commercial and results focused approach
– Offer support to the wider organisation on how analytics can be used to assist insight and decision making.
– Ideally 2 years Paid Search experience.
– Strong understanding of Google Analytics.
– Team player.
– Problem solving ability.
– Strong commercial aptitude.
– Excellent interpersonal skills.
– Salary of £27,000 – £32,000.
– A clear career progression plan.
– Product discount
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.