Manchester Staff are currently searching for a PR Account Manager to be based in our clients modern, fast paced and vibrant offices in Hale. Our client is an award winning PR & Creative agency. This is a full time permanent position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal PR Account Manager will be very ambitious, have 2+ years’ experience within PR with proven media relations and solid copywriting skills.
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Providing strategic counsel to clients to aid their PR and wider marketing campaigns
- Providing commentators and product or company information to the media (newspapers, magazines, radio, television and online news sites)
- Building relationships with existing and new clients
- Building relationships with key media contacts
- Liaising with clients regarding press campaigns, creative projects and PR solutions
- Dealing with the media, speaking to journalists and other members of the press
- Providing innovative and creative ideas to clients
- Briefing clients and updating them on press campaigns
- Analysing PR coverage and providing written reports
Skills & experience required:
- A minimum of 3 years’ agency experience
- Ability to write engaging press releases
- Strategic planning skills with proved media contacts.
- Strong copywriting skills across digital and offline channels
- Social community management experience
- Experience of working on Digital Campaigns
- Understanding of SEO/PPC/Social Advertising.
- Previously held and Account Executive Position
– Attractive salary of £(phone number removed).
– A clear career progression plan.
– A fun, modern and ambitious working environment.
-Team incentives and nights out.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.