PR & Marketing Executive – Property – Manchester
Manchester Staff are currently searching for a PR & Marketing Executive for one of our exclusive clients based in the centre of Manchester. Our client is a well established, private property management and property development company.
This is a full time permanent position ideal for someone who is looking to work with an exciting, growing but very much established business.
The ideal PR & Marketing Executive will be very ambitious, have a minimum of 1-2 years experience in a similar role and be keen to develop and progress.
About the role:
- Assist the Management Team in all aspects of the business marketing activity.
- Coordinate and implement all marketing activities such as brand management, Digital marketing campaigns, event management and new development launches.
- Be involved with some of the events and exhibitions.
- Creating, planning, and implementing of marketing strategy.
- Responsible for the Social Media.
- Report on competitor analysis and promotional activity.
- Working hours 08.30 – 17.00
About the candidate:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience writing press releases.
- Knowledge of SEO & Website performance.
- Flexible and keen to develop and progress.
- £22,000 – £25,000 salary.
- Clear career progression
- Company pension
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.