Location: Manchester Territory – Home based/Field based position
Salary £25k + Bonus
The main purpose of the role is to build and maintain relationships with local third-party stakeholders who work with unemployed claimants to populate pre-employment courses. Providing an overview of inductions and processes for all pre-employment training programmes and holding open days to assess eligibility for induction onto courses.
As a Learner Engagement Manager, you will be expected to resource learners through different channels including local JCP’s, Housing Associations, Work Programme providers, Charities and any third party referral sources.
The key responsibilities for this role are:
- To develop new relationships with organisations that support the unemployed including Charities, Job Centres, Youth Agencies, Housing Organisations and Work Programme providers.
- To work in conjunction with these organisations to identify suitable candidates for training programmes
- Hold open days to conduct Information Advice and Guidance with potential customers that may be interested in our services.
- Attendance at exhibitions and events to support the above
- Facilitate a warm hand over from referral partners to our training team
- Development of case studies and marketing material.
- Liaising with operational team to discuss implementation of customers’ requirements.
- Weekly reporting direct to the organisations Head of Services.
- Meeting and exceeding targets for learner recruitment
- Recruitment experience is desirable
- Needs to be independent, self-managed and self-motivated.
- Comfortable working with a diverse range of customers from disadvantaged backgrounds.
- Confident, professional, flexible, relationship builder.
- Ability to quickly absorb company’s product knowledge.
- Proficient at working with standard IT tools.
- Strong communicator.
- Service focused.
- Target driven.
- Passion to succeed
- Having access to your own transport is essential for this role