Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Presentation / PowerPoint Specialist to be based in our client’s offices in Manchester. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is an industry leading medical communications network, and this is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal Presentation Specialist will be experienced in creating PowerPoint presentations from scratch with a medical communications or pharmaceuticals background. This is a full-time permanent position.
Skills and experience:
- Medical communications or pharmaceuticals background preferential.
- Able to build PowerPoint presentations from scratch.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Understanding of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Competitive salary (£35-£38k dependant on experience).
- Supportive, friendly and informal working environment.
- Clear career progression plan.
- Gym membership.
- Health Shield Cash Plan.
- Childcare Vouchers.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.