Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Presentation / PowerPoint Specialist to be based in our client’s offices in Manchester. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is an industry leading medical communications network, and this is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal Presentation Specialist will be experienced in creating PowerPoint presentations from scratch with a medical communications or pharmaceuticals background. This is a full-time permanent position.
Skills and experience:
·Medical communications or pharmaceuticals background preferential.
·Able to build PowerPoint presentations from scratch.
·Attention to detail.
·Ability to work as a team.
·Understanding of Adobe Creative Suite.
·Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Competitive salary (£35-£38k dependant on experience).
- Supportive, friendly and informal working environment.
- Clear career progression plan.
- Gym membership.
- Health Shield Cash Plan.
- Childcare Vouchers.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.