Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Procurement and logistics coordinator for one of our clients based near Urmston. Our client is a well established, secure and growing company. This is a full time permanent position.
The ideal Procurement and logistics Coordinator will have 2 years’ minimum relevant experience and ideally hold a DGSA qualification.
About the role:
- Liaise with external and internal entities, in order to arrange the transport of goods.
- Organising the daily ordering of materials and other products.
- Checking orders are correct and the correct goods have been delivered.
- Liaise externally to make sure all delivery deadlines are met and tracked.
- Gather and arrange transport rates and quotations.
- Verify values for invoices(transport related).
- Form and maintain accurate records on transports and provide updates/reports to management.
About the candidate:
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Previous experience in Logistics and Procurement.
- Previous experience in the planning of transportation.
- Previous experience of planing the moment of hazardous chemicals(advantageous).
- Be able to communicate with both internal and external entities.
- £20,000 – £32,000 salary.
- 24 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (33 Days total).
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme.
- Life Insurance.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.