Production Manager / Operations Manager
UK Staffing Group are currently searching for an experienced Production Manager for one of our leading engineering clients based in Liverpool. Our client is a growing business who are looking to add an experienced manager to help cover the ever increasing workload.
The role is predominantly leading the production team, but the client are looking for somebody to grow into the company’s Operations Manager oversee all area’s of the businesses duties. This individual will have a large influence over the production improvements and operational approach of the company.
Skills and experience required:
– 5-10 Years’ experience minimum working as a Production Manager
– 5 years + shop floor background preferred.
– Fabrication experience desired.
– Leadership / Management skills are beneficial for this role and will help your progression.
– Must be a capable problem solver and be able to use initiative at all times.
– Candidate must be a strong communicator and a professional role model to others in the company.
– Degree, HNC or Apprenticeship within a relevant engineering field beneficial.
Salary is £40,000 to £45,000 dependant on experience and relevant skill set.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. Interviews will be taking place over the next week with the start date being as soon as possible.
UK Staffing Group operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.