Residential Conveyancer – Manchester
Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Residential Conveyancer on behalf of an award winning client who offer a range of legal and estate agency services. The role is based in South Manchester and is a full time permanent position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established family run business and take on the next step in their career.
The ideal Residential Conveyancer will possess strong industry knowledge, have a minimum of 1-2 years experience handling their own caseload, a good general knowledge and understanding of the conveyancing process and be well organised with the ability to work under pressure.
- The role will involve handling a diverse range of freehold and leasehold conveyancing matters, liaising with clients, agents and referrers
- Undertake varied conveyancing work on sale and purchase files
- Effective management of emails and telephone calls
- Drafting and approving various legal documentation
- Relaxed working environment
- Conduct legal research where appropriate
Skills and experience:
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience of handling your own caseload is essential
- Able to hit the ground running managing a full and varied caseload of Residential Conveyancing matters
- 1-2 years Residential Conveyancing Experience
- Strong relationship building skills with both clients and colleagues
- £25,000 – £28,000 salary (Dependent on Experience).
- 25 days holiday + Bank
- Standard Pension.