Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Sales Executive to be based in our client’s offices in Cheadle Hulme. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is an established, specialist Insurance Broker with over 6 years’ experience in the industry. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal Sales Executive will manage existing client accounts and needs and convert insurance enquiries and leads from initial fact find to sale completion. This is a full-time permanent position.
Skills and experience required:
- 1+ Years Sales Executive Experience.
- Insurance Experience beneficial.
- Able to multitask several projects at any one time.
- Ability to create, track and maintain own pipeline.
- Excellent communication skills verbally, none verbally and face to face.
- Able to understand a customer’s needs and requirements.
- £18k Salary.
- Commission is a % of the revenue you generate, with an increase in % the higher you achieve. Average take home at present is £500 – £600 per calendar month.
- Working hours are Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm with alternate Saturdays (One on one off) 9am – 1pm.
- 29 days holiday (Including Bank Holiday’s and your Birthday off) which grows with tenure.
- Tech scheme.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support