Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Sales Executive / New Business Developer to be based in our client’s offices in Manchester.
Our client is a growing property investment brand. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established, rapidly growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal Sales Executive / New Business Developer will be responsible for generating revenue and new business opportunities by converting warm inbound web leads, following up on previous enquires and utilising the client database of investors.
You will be joining at an exciting time as they are going through a period of growth and you will be trained, mentored, and fast tracked to rapidly progress within the business.
This is a full-time permanent position and a driving license is essential.
Skills and experience:
- 1+ years’ experience as a Sales Executive in a target driven role.
- Driving license essential.
- Money motivated and hungry to succeed.
- Ambition to be part of a growing business and progress within the company.
- Excellent communication skills verbally, none verbally and face to face.
- Able to build relationships quickly and for the long term.
- Able to understand a customer’s needs and requirements.
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn and develop themselves.
- £18-20k basic per annum.
- Uncapped 10% commission on revenue generated with a realistic OTE of £46k in year one.
- Monday – Friday.
- Generous holiday allowance with performance-based incentives to increase.
- Regular social events.
- Company car available for use.
- Quick route to progression as the business grows.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.