Sales Executive – Cheadle
Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Sales Executive to be based in our clients offices located in South Manchester. Our client is a specialist within the renewable energy sector and this role is a full time permanent position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a well established fast growing business and progress your career.
The ideal Business Development Executive will be a confident individual with a real desire to succeed!
- Contact potential clients using a multi channel approach.
- Utilise warm leads and close sales.
- Generate fresh leads for commercial projects.
- Deal with inbound as well as outbound work.
- Attend face to face meetings with both new and existing clients.
- Learn and understand the renewable energy services the business offer (full training provided)
Skills and Experience;
- Ideally 1 years Sales experience.
- Previous experience in a telephony based role.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to build rapport and close sales.
- Team working.
- An interest/passion in renewable energy (desirable not essential)
- Be targeted and strategic in the way to manage both existing and new relationships.
– Salary of £18,000 – £20,000 basic (Realistic OTE of £50,000 OTE)
– Working hours: 09.00 – 17.00
– Fantastic commission structure
– Career progression
– Flexible working
– Team incentives and nights out
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.