Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Sales Manager to be based in our clients fast paced, centrally located offices in Salford Quays. Our client is an industry leading supplier of Commercial Appliances and this is a full time permanent position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to be part of a growing centre of Sales excellence.
The ideal Sales Manager will install a high performing Sales culture and develop their team by mentoring and offering support where required to achieve their individual and team targets.
- Motivate the team to deliver on outstanding levels of individual and team performance.
- Management of a team of Business Development Executives.
- Ensure quality customer service is delivered to all clients.
- Hold team briefings to set goals and targets.
- Achieve and monitor the progress of KPI’s on a daily / weekly/ monthly basis offering support and training where necessary.
- Senior stakeholder engagement across the wider business.
- Offer one to one coaching where appropriate to improve team and individual performance.
- Senior stakeholder engagement.
Skills and Experience;
- Previous B2B Experience is essential.
- Previous team management experience (Desirable)
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Coaching and mentoring skills.
- Understanding of sales processes.
– Attractive salary of £35,000 – £40,000 basic (uncapped commission)
– Company Pension.
– Working hours: 08.30 – 16.30
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.