Sales Manager – Wilmslow – Accountancy
Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Sales Manager to be based in of our clients offices in Wilmslow. Our client is a Accountancy provider and this is a full time permanent position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal Sales Manager will be Confident, have experience working within in a similar role and be keen to help develop and grow the sales team as well as working with the businesses key accounts.
- Identify skill gaps within the team and implement training and strategy to remedy this.
- Maintain team standards.
- Enforce KPIs and help team members to achieve these.
- Support the Sales Director in his duties.
- Report to the Sales Director on team performance.
- Maintain and enforce the business standards.
- Analyse team performance.
- Conduct one to one training and coaching.
- Managing a team of around 10 people.
- Manage a portfolio of key accounts.
Skills & experience required:
- Previous experience managing a sales team.
- Experience selling into the Recruitment or Accountancy industry is desirable.
- Proven ability to lead and and develop a sales team.
- Must be confident and be able to demonstrate leadership.
- Must be organised and able to plan effectively .
– Attractive basic salary (£30,000 to £40,000 with a predicted team bonus of £60,000)
– Clear career progression
– Onsite parking
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.