Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Sales Representative to join our clients growing team based in the centre of Manchester, prospecting for new business across the North West. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is an industry leading online chemical safety solution provider, ranging from web-based chemical management systems to chemical safety consultancy support, ensuring that their customers comply with both European and UK specific environmental and health and safety legislation.
Supporting more than 100,000 users every day,across 26 countries; and with over 30 different language interfaces, this is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal Sales Representative will be responsible for converting new business inquiries from a variety of sales leads and delivering outstanding customer service to new and existing customers where applicable.
Skills and experience required:
- Experienced in generating new business in a client facing role.
- A proven track record of success as a new business hunter.
- Ability to work independently.
- Self-motivated and personable
- Great communication skills with experience negotiating with clients at a senior level.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Competent with IT and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent selling skills essential.
- Background in Health and Safety, SaaS or IT beneficial.
- £25-30,000 salary.
- A choice of a company car or a generous car allowance.
- 30 days holidays plus Bank Holidays (38 Total).
- Uncapped and achievable commission – Our client wants the successful candidate to be the highest earner in the business.
- Pension scheme.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.