Accountant – Handforth – Permanent
Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Accountant for one of our exclusive clients based in the Handforth area. Our client is a well established, secure and growing practice. This is a full time permanent position.
The ideal Account will have 1 years’ minimum practice experience and be AAT level 2 qualified as a minimum.
About the role:
- Liaising with clients via telephone and also face to face.
- Producing Year end accounts for Sole traders and Limited companies
- Host clients within your practice.
- Ownership of your own portfolio, that you will be working closely with.
- Build a relationship with clients.
- Produce corporation tax computations.
- Produce Quarterly VAT returns.
About the candidate:
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Previous experience preparing accounts.
- Achieved AAT level 2.
- Experience working with sole trader and limited company accounts.
- 1 years’ practice experience.
- £17,000 to £20,000 salary.
- Training and development.
- Study support.
- Clear progression plan.
- Onsite parking.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.