Semi Senior Accountant – Hamdforth – Permanent
Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Semi Senior Accountant for one of our exclusive clients based in the Hanforth area. Our client is a well established, secure and growing company. This is a full time permanent position.
The ideal Semi Senior Account will have 4 years’ minimum practice experience and be ACCA qualified or be qualified by experience.
About the role:
- Liaising with clients via telephone and also face to face.
- Producing Year end accounts for SMEs with a T/O of around £700,000.
- Advise clients on accountancy practice and process.
- Host clients within your practice.
- Help develop and train junior members of staff.
- Ownership of your own portfolio, that you will be working closely with.
- Produce corporation tax computations.
- Produce Quarterly VAT returns.
- Deal with all inbound queries from clients to allow the accountants to focus on their accounts.
- Identify shortfalls in process and procedure.
About the candidate:
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Previous experience as a Semi Senior Accountant or an Accountant looking for a step up.
- Experience working with SME accounts (end to end).
- 4 years’ practice experience.
- Experience with Xero or Freeagent is essential.
- £30,000 to £38,000 salary.
- Training and development.
- Clear progression plan.
- Free onsite parking.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.