Semi Senior Accountant – Wilmslow
Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Semi Senior Accountant for one of our exclusive clients based in the Handforth/Wilmslow area. Our client is a well established, secure and growing practice.
This is a full time permanent position ideal for someone who is looking for their start in the world of accountancy or is looking for a move into a business with massive development and training opportunities.
The ideal Semi Senior Accountant will have recently graduated with a relevant degree or be someone who has some accountancy experience and is looking to take their skills to the next level
About the role:
- Liaise with clients face to face and over the phone.
- Building relationships with clients in order to understand
- Deal with Inbound calls and emails effectively.
- Prepare statutory tax computations, keeping within HMRC/Companies House guidelines.
- Complete self-assessments and quarterly VAT returns.
- Keep up to date filling systems.
- assess which areas of the business process and procedure can be adjusted and improved.
About the candidate:
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Good communication skills.
- holds a relevant degree or has some accountancy experience.
- Have exposure to either XERO, Freeagent, Quickbooks or SAGE.
- MUST be looking develop themselves and grow their skill set/Exposure.
- MUST be committed to a career in accountancy.
- Up to £18,000
- 3 month training package.
- Clear progression plan to senior Accountant.
- Onsite parking.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.