Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Senior Account Manager to be based in our clients offices in the centre of Manchester. Our client is a well established, award winning Marketing agency and this is a full time permanent position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal Senior Account Manager will be very ambitious, have a great attitude and be keen to develop and progress.
- Communicate with clients through face to face meetings and regular conversations.
- To complete or oversee full briefs for all your projects
- Brief the creative team and drive projects throughout the creative process
- Identify, develop and open up new opportunities with your clients
- Unearthing new briefs for new potential clients.
- Take a lead role within the team for the profitability on your clients / projects
- Mentor team members to help them to develop and reach their full potential
- Strong commercial acumen
- Budget management
- Ability to translate the digital world
- Above all a strong set of personal values – do the right thing
– Salary of up to £35,000 basic
– A clear career progression plan.
– A fun, modern and ambitious working environment.
– Team incentives and nights out.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.