Manchester Staff are currently recruiting for a Senior Accountant for a well established firm. This is a full-time permanent position.
The ideal candidate will have be ACCA qualified or an accounting & finance graduate, with detailed knowledge of Sage accounts system.
- A detailed knowledge of the SAGE accounts system or a similar system
- Be detail oriented with a pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Be very confident, highly self-motivated and comfortable with challenging others and being challenged
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Be gregarious, engaging and keen to learn
- Be able to work very well (and enjoy working) under pressure
- Ambitious and keen to embrace new challenges
- ACCA/ACA qualified or Accounting Degree
- Producing Sole Trader, Partnership and Limited Company accounts
- Taking incomplete records to final accounts productions without supervision
- Statutory accounts preparation
- Dealing/meeting with clients to finalise accounts
- Self-Assessment Tax Returns
- An aspect of this role will be to review draft accounts prepared by junior accountants
- Dealing with client queries
- Liaising with HMRC
- Experience in the preparation of statutory and financial accounts in a practice environment
- Experience working closely with clients in a previous role
- Working experience with SAGE
- Experience in Self-Assessment and the ability to complete Self-Assessment Tax Returns
- Reputable and established accounting practice
- Modern, forward-thinking approach
- Personable approach to working with clients
Salary – £25,000 – £35,000 depending on experience
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.