Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Senior Accountant for one of our clients based in Manchester. Our client is a well established, secure and growing company. This is a full time permanent position.
The ideal Senior Account will have 5 years’ minimum practice experience and be AAT or equivalent qualified and be working towards their ACA, ACCA or equivalent.
About the role:
- Liaising with clients via telephone and also face to face.
- Advise clients on accountancy practice and process.
- Host clients within your practice.
- Help develop and train junior members of staff.
- Ownership of your own portfolio, that you will be working closely with.
About the candidate:
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Previous experience as a Senior Accountant.
- Experience working with limited company accounts (end to end).
- 5 years’ practice experience.
- AAT or equivalent Qualified.
- Working towards their ACA, ACCA or equivalent.
- Experience in a Client facing role.
- Xero software (not essential).
- £27,000 – £30,000 salary.
- 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays.
- Flexible working hours.
- Pension scheme.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.