Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Senior Business Development Manager to be based in our clients offices in the centre of Manchester. Our client is a well established, award winning Digital Marketing agency and this is a full time permanent position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal Business Development Manager will be very ambitious, have a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role and be keen to develop and progress.
- linking in with marketing to identify and qualify new sales leads.
- Develop and deliver dynamic, engaging proposals and presentations for client pitches.
- Develop and build relationships with new clients.
- Unearthing new briefs for new potential clients.
- Working closely with the Account/Project Managers.
- Managing your Business Pipeline.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Possess a strong marketing background and sales role in digital marketing
- Ability to sell, co-ordinate and deliver new business campaigns
- Customer-focused and affable
- Skilled at managing relationships with clients and internal teams
- Confident in business networking
- HUBSPOT knowledge/Navigator experience
– Salary of upto £40,000 basic (60K OTE uncapped)
– A clear career progression plan.
– A fun, modern and ambitious working environment.
– Personal Training Budget.
– Team incentives and nights out.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.