Manchester Staff are working with an International Health and Wellness client who are looking to add a Digital Content Executive to their team. The role is situated within their vibrant and dynamic offices situated in Manchester City Centre.
The ideal Digital Content Executive will have a minimum of 2 years experience and play a key role in shaping our clients digital presence across a variety of online platforms both in the UK and Internationally.
– Create and implement content across all digital channels including social media, website, blogs, and email.
– Be responsible for all social platforms including Instagram, Youtube, Facebook and Linkedin.
– Write engaging and exciting copy for social media & blogs.
– Monitor and report on performance of social channels.
– Create high-quality dynamic content and imagery.
– Program video content to ensure maximum reach and utilise appropriate video editing skills.
– Respond to the needs of the business where required.
– Be resposnsible for the managing the brand across the webiste and all social media platforms.
– Minimum of 2 years experience as a content executive.
– Competent in the use of the full Adobe Creative Suite.
– Team player.
– Problem solving ability.
– Excellent time management skills.
– Keen eye for a detail.
– Salary of £27,000 – £32,000.
– A clear career progression plan.
– Product discount
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.