Senior Design Engineer / Engineering Manager
UK Staffing group are currently searching for an experienced senior design engineer or engineering manager for one of our leading engineering clients based in Liverpool. Our client is a growing business who are looking to add an experienced design lead to help cover the ever increasing workload.
The role is initially predominantly hands on design, but the client are looking for somebody to grow into the companies Engineering Manager to over see the full lifecycle of not just design but also; projects, development, service, technical sales etc too. This individual will have a large influence over the design improvements and engineering approach of the company.
Skills and experience required:
– 3-5 Years’ experience minimum working as a Senior Design Engineer / Lead Engineer / Design Manager etc.
– 5-10 years previous mechanical design experience required.
– Excellent 3D CAD Skills required, SolidWorks preferred, however other systems
– Leadership / Management skills are beneficial for this role and will help your progression.
– Must be a capable problem solver and be able to use initiative at all times.
– Candidate must be a strong communicator and a professional role model to others in the company.
– Degree, HNC or Apprenticeship within a relevant engineering field beneficial.
Salary is £40,000 to £45,000 dependant on experience and relevant skill set.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. Interviews will be taking place over the next week with the start date being as soon as possible.
UK Staffing Group operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.