Senior Digital Marketing Executive – Education – Cheshire East
Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Digital Marketing Executive to be based in our clients modern offices in Cheshire.
Our client focus’s on Music Education, and this is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, ambitious but very much growing organisation and progress their career.
The ideal Digital Marketing Executive will be ambitious, hard working with a willingness to learn and progress.
- Monitoring and reporting on SEO
- Recommending changes to Website, Content, linking and other factors to improve performance.
- Assisting with PPC, Paid Social and PR Campaigns.
- Report on competitor strategies and performance.
- Assist with Social Media strategy identifying key areas of improvement.
- E- Mail Marketing
Skills & experience required:
- Strong Organisational skills
- Good communication
- SEO copywriting skills and knowledge of content strategies
- Degree or similar
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Use of tools such as google analytics, SemRush, Screaming Frog & other SEO tools.
- Salary of £25,000 – £30,000+ (DOE)
- A clear career progression plan.
- A fun working environment.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.