Senior Full Stack Developer
Manchester Staff are searching for a talented, and experienced senior full stack developer. Our client is one of the best agencies in their field, in the UK. Manchester Staff are searching for the right candidate to become an integral part of our client’s team and take them to the next level.
Skills & Expertise
- A minimum of 4 years of web development at a high level.
- Adept in frontend AND backend development, HTML, CSS, PHP, including PHP frameworks (Laravel) as well as CMS-based PHP (WordPress, Drupal).
- Familiarity with database technology including MySQL, Oracle.
- Ecommerce platforms such as WooCommerce, Magento, Shopify also desirable.
- App Development skills may be required for both internal asset development and external client projects
- Demonstrable expertise and strong eye for UX development on both mobile and desktop devices, including UX elements and site speed manipulations
- Ability to work with and direct a team of designers to ensure the optimal outcome is achieved for the client or asset in creation
- Work in both waterfall and agile methods with all relevant colleagues across the business, both digital and out of home advertising
- An understanding of best practices when building websites that consider SEO (technical on-page), PPC landing pages & ecommerce platforms
- Overall front and backend architecture of web projects and apps.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of web projects and applications.
- Work with the design and development team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organisation.
- Convert designs into functional output.
- Implement security and data protection on sites where required.
- Manage code versioning tools – such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
- Quality control of all solutions created.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.