Senior Graphic Designer – Agency – Manchester
Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Graphic Designer on behalf of an exciting, fast growing Marketing Agency based in Manchester Centre.
This role will initially be remote based, returning to the office once Government guidelines allow. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, well established business who have huge growth plans within the next 12 – 18 months.
The ideal Graphic Designer will have a minimum of 2 – 3 years experience, preferably from an Agency background however this is not essential.
- Leading on the design of all marketing campaigns and artwork.
- Day to day management of workload across a broad range of projects and deadlines
- Be able to create designs that resonate well with the agency’s different audiences through website, social and email.
- Excel in interpreting briefs to create visually excellent designs.
- Ensure all design elements are consistent with the brand look and feel
- Influence, collaborate, guide and consult, both internally and with clients when needed.
Skills and experience:
- Highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proven work experience as a Graphic Designer ideally in a marketing/digital agency background.
- Ability to work both print and digital artwork.
- Great team player.
- Experienced in motion design.
- Meticulous eye for detail
- £25,000 – £35,000 salary (Dependent on Experience).
- Central Manchester Agency.
- Fun working environment.
- Profit Share Scheme
- Flexible Working
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.