Manchester Staff are working with a leading building society based in South Manchester who are looking to add a Senior IT Support Analyst to their team.
The main role of the Senior IT Support Analyst will be to design, implement, maintain, configure and be responsible for overall operation of digital systems and infrastructure.
- Be responsible for the design, implementation, maintenance, configuration and reliable operation of digital systems and infrastructure.
- Implement appropriate processes for disaster recovery, failover, backup/recovery and data protection.
- Strategic planning relating to business objectives.
- Cloud management and capacity planning
- Monitor performance whilst utilising and co-ordinating the resolution of any problems.
- Proactively implement steps to mitigate future issues.
- Liaise with end users across the organisation to ensure digital systems performance is acceptable whilst assessing where improvements can be implemented.
- Lead helpdesk support efforts relating to digital system.
- Install, upgrade and maintain computer/server hardware and software, manage virtual systems and apply automation processes.
- A – Levels/degree educated
- Experience with Active Directory/Azure Active Directory, Sharepoint, Power Platform, Office 365, Virtualisation platforms (Hyper-V, VMWare or equivalent) Network routing and switching
Scripting, automation tools
- Project Management experience
- Strong communication skills
– Salary of £35,000 – £45,000
– 25 days holiday (plus statutory bank holidays)
– Health Cash Plan
– Fantastic Pension Scheme
PLUS MANY MORE!
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.