Senior Medical Administrator
Manchester Staff are working with a leading medical clinic based in Manchester who are looking to add a Senior Medical Administrator to their team. The role is initially office based with possible remote working options once initial training is complete.
Using state of the art equipment my client aim to greatly improve the performance, delivery, analytical power and support for diagnostic testing, continually pushing the boundaries of research in the field of functional gut disorders.
The Senior Medical Administrator will provide a high quality, professional, administrative and reception service to patients, colleagues, health care professionals and others.
– First point of contact for patients contacting the clinic
– Responsibility for booking referrals, handling inbound enquiries, and ensuring day to day admin and reception duties
– Ensure complete confidentiality of patient personal and financial information
– Set up and prepare the clinic at the start and end of the day
– Arrange and amend appointments on a multi-site diary system
– Process new patient referrals on DGL diary management software
-Take payments using DGL and Worldpay
-Assisting the CQC Manager with monthly audits on administration processes
– Minute taking during team meetings and distributing action points
– Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role within the medical sector
– Experience using DGL software is essential
– Experience invoicing and communicating with private medical insurance companies is essential
– Strong ICT skills with experience of data inputting, using Microsoft packages and email
– Professional and polite telephone manner
– Salary of £26,000 – £32,000
– Private Healthcare
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.