Manchester Staff are working with an award winning Marketing Agency who are looking to add a Senior Paid Search Executive to their team. The role offers a mixture of remote and office based work with the offices situated in Manchester Centre.
My client are a specialist within the B2B sector working with businesses ranging from small to blue chip organisations.
The ideal Senior Paid Search Executive will be hands on and have a sound understanding of both Paid Search and Paid Social.
– Setup, report and optimise paid campaigns across Google Search, Display and Video.
– Completing data analysis to spot trends, patterns, challenges and successes
– Be responsible for Paid Social campaigns mainly relating to Facebook and Linkedin.
– Allocate budgets between platforms, campaigns and markets in the most cost-effective way, whilst ensuring campaign spending is kept on track
– Optimising Paid campaigns to achieve client targets
– Managing and refining online audiences to ensure a fantastic ROI for the client.
– Budget Management.
– Activating, optimising & retargeting paid ads.
– Google Analytics.
– Team player.
– Previous agency experience is not required.
– Experience using Google Data Studio would be an advantage.
– Understanding of landing page design and web development processes.
– Attractive salary of £(£24,000 – £28,000).
– A clear career progression plan.
– A fun, modern and ambitious working environment.
– Team Socials
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.