Manchester Staff are working with a leading digital & service design agency based in Manchester who are looking to add a Senior SEO Executive / SEO Manager to their team. The role offers flexible/hybrid working within a well established agency who are looking for candidates who have a passion for their craft and are motivated to develop and grow with their agency.
Senior SEO Executive? This could be the next step you are looking for in your career!
The Senior SEO Executive / SEO Manager will be responsible for leading traffic driving and interrogating the performance for the agency’s clients.
- Day-to-day optimisation, including landing page text, keyword research, editorial page creation.
- Creating engaging and relevant content.
- Liaising with clients to ensure a collaborative approach on projects.
- Able to work alone and within a project team as the overall SEO lead.
- Reporting and analysis – feeding back to the agency’s clients so that they understand the impact we are making for their business.
- Conduct competitor analysis
– 2+ years’ SEO experience.
– International SEO experience would be advantageous
– Strong on-page SEO / Technical SEO ability
– Strong understanding of Google Analytics, ahrefs and Screaming Frog
– Solid all round experience of SEO
– Ability to liaise with clients and relay SEO results.
– Salary of £35,000 – £40,000
– Remote work
– Flexible work
– Life Insurance
– A clear career progression plan
– Discretionary performance bonus