Outsystems Software Engineer
Manchester Staff have an excellent opportunity for an Outsystems Software Engineer to join one of their leading clients. The company has experienced a period of growth and are now ready to drive their ambitious plans forward once again.
The culture of the company is extremely important, and they put their total trust in the hands of their employees. This is an amazing opportunity to join a leading firm and have the freedom to shape your career going forward. If you have ideas, they want to hear them!
In addition, the opportunities for progression within this company is are abundant!
- Passionately create solutions to drive business forward toward their goals.
- Work with an agile team, delivering MVP to build and enhance further.
- Contribute to the estimation and implementation of user requirements to shape their technical design and UX.
- Work through solutions and create a design and timescales for delivery.
- The successful candidate must have experience with Outsystems.
- Manage and resolve bug fixes through the testing process.
- Create documentation for effective handover.
- Provide timely and effective progress updates on all tasks to management.
- Ensure all tasks are developer/peer tested and code reviewed.
- Ensure all development adheres to non-functional requirements and standards.
- Provide cover during live deployments if and when necessary.
- Provide out of hours support if and when necessary.
- Ensure all code is stored in the appropriate source code library.
- Perform code review of other developers’ code.
- Be a passionate and positive person with a great attitude.
- Have the desire to drive the business forward alongside the team.
- SQL Server
- ASP.NET MVC
- React, Vue or Angular.
- Know about REST Web API’s.
- Be familiar with Unit Testing – any TDD understanding.
- Experience working in a serverless architecture would be beneficial.
- AWS / Azure experience.