Senior Solicitor – Financial Services
Manchester Staff are currently searching for an experienced Senior Solicitor to be based in our clients offices in South Manchester. Our client is an award winning Financial Services business offering huge potential for both career and personal development in a unique field.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal Solicitor will have a minimum of 3 years PQE alongside past experience of the consumer credit industry ideally within claims management or litigation.
- Take on the function of COLP to assist in securing new business.
- Drafting legal documentation
- Provide concise and clear legal advice
- Carrying out legal research and working on projects to a high standard
- Support the business in the commercial delivery of compliance rules by providing expert legal advice and support in order to mitigate risk
Skills & experience required:
- A minimum of 3 years PQE
- Experience working within the consumer credit industry is essential
- Claims management or litigation experience desireable
- Understanding and experience of the Plevin PPI ruling
- Knowledge of Consumer credit law along with section 75 of the consumer credit act
- Ability to prioritise your own workload and work to tight deadlines
- Deliver a high level of customer service and have a strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
– £60,000 – £80,000 Salary DOE
– Car Allowance
– 5% pension contribution,
– 35 days holiday + bank holidays
– 3 days office based 2 days per week working from home
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.