SEO Account Manager
Manchester Staff are partnered with an award winning Marketing Agency who are looking to add a SEO Account Manager to their team. The role offers a mix of office and remote based working and is located in South Manchester.
This is a fantastic time to join a big, ever growing Marketing Agency and showcase your SEO ability!
The ideal SEO Account Manager will be responsible for growing client accounts through technical SEO, content, CRO and link acquisition.
– Be responsible for several areas of SEO, with the ability to communicate strategy effectively.
– Look for ways to optimise organic performance.
– Measure and report on SEO performance.
– Primary point of contact for a portfolio of clients.
– Work alongside the wider SEO team.
– Identify opportunities to improve performance in organic visibility through both on and off page methods.
– Team player
– In depth knowledge of SEO tools – AHrefs, Screaming Frog, Deep Craw and Google search console.
– Previous Account Management experience.
– Previous experience delivering presentations.
– Client side/or agency experience is welcomed.
– Attractive salary of 25,000 – £30,000
– Flexible working.
– Bonus Scheme
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.