Manchester Staff are currently searching for a SEO executive to be based in our clients offices in Stockport.
Our client is an award-winning digital marketing and design agency with offices in the North West and Midlands.
The ideal SEO executive will be very ambitious, have previous experience working in a similar role and be keen to develop and progress. This is a full time permanent position.
Skills and experience:
- Perform onsite and technical SEO audits with a view to implementing the changes or communicating effectively what’s required to the in-house developers
- Devise SEO strategies to achieve ROI for clients by setting key goals
- Be hands on with off-site SEO practices such as link building and blogger outreach
- Liaise with content teams to devise content marketing plans
- Work with our web team to ensure new websites are search engine friendly
- Produce regular client reports
- Keep informed of the latest news in the world of SEO·Experience with WordPress CMS platforms
- Proficient in Google Analytics and key word research
- Backlink auditing
- Penalty resolution i.e. Google Panda and Penguin
- Site speed optimisation
- Be familiar with tools like Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs
- Be familiar with Local, regional and national SEO strategies
- £22,000 – £26,000 (dependent on experience)
- Healthcare scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Christmas closedown
- Regular team nights out and incentives
The successful candidate must have an excellent knowledge of SEO practices and 2+ years’ experience of doing a similar role, preferably within a Digital Marketing Agency.